A new planet in a box.
Use the process of learning to eat to ensure your child grows up healthy and happy while acquiring key skills and mindsets for shaping a better world!
Available in German and English
It has been designed for children between 2 and 6 years of age and for their parents or caregivers
What you find in the first box?
This is how it works!
What offers the learning program specifically?
- It focuses on teaching good eating habits beyond health—education (skills and mindsets for the future) and sustainability (love for the planet and waste reduction).
- Skills promoted: Observation, empathy, planning, flexibility, resilience, openness, conversation/listening and connections.
- Mindsets promoted: Growth, entrepreneurship, creativity, and collaboration.
- It offers digital learning tools (for the adult) and hands-on learning tools (for the child). Note that our digital offering is updated on a regular basis!
- It offers activities based on the development of the child rather than her age.
- It offers virtual consultations via monthly Q&A sessions and explanatory videos delivered right to your email—to support you with strategies to ensure your child’s skill acquisition.
- You will own a tree that will be part of a whole new forest in Haiti.
Still have questions? Take a look at our FAQs!
A new planet in a box is a learning program for parents, caregivers and children between 2 and 6 years of age that uses the “eating learning journey” as the means for acquiring key skills and mindset needed for shaping a better future. Our mission is to ensure that children can grow into healthy and happy individuals, able to think, feel and behave independently—to take action!
All our activities have been designed for children of approximately 2 and 6 years of age. However, these are based on the development and not on the age of the child. That’s why on the description of each activity you will always find three categories: Discovers, Explorers and Creators. These will helps you determine how you can involve your child in a particular activity, depending on her developmental readiness.
The learning program is packed in 4 seasonal boxes delivered 4 times a year that contain digital and hands-on tools to support the acquisition of key skills needed for the future. After completing a series of activities contained in a picture book which is part of each box, the child with the guidance of her parent or caregiver will complete a poster of her new planet with stickers alluding to these skills.
Once the child has received the 4 boxes and have successfully completed all the activities a whole new planet of her own had been created!
Yes, we want to contribute to reforestation and shape a better future for our children. That’s why we are partnering with Evertreen, and will start planting our own forest in Haiti, planting a tree with every new subscription!
Evertreen is a platform that enables users to plant real trees online and track them via satellite. The trees are planted directly by local farmers and bring environmental, social and economic benefits.
What does this mean?
This means that by purchasing A new planet in a box, you and your child will be contributing to green up our planet together with us!
We will be initially made in Germany for free. If you live in another EU country and would like to purchase the subscription (also available in english), please email us to email@example.com.